I am always happy to see new patients and help with regards to ongoing care.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries regarding my approach and the process I take patients through.
Dr Asha Herbert
If you would like to join my mailing list click here
My consultations take place at my clinic room in Hitchin, which is within Woodside Osteopathic Clinic.
Hermitage Road, Hitchin, SG5 1BY
I am also happy to conduct consultations online using Skype.
The Functional Medicine Consultation Process
- To book a consultation please call Woodside Osteopathic Clinic on 01462 452929. They can arrange any paperwork and organise a consultation at a time convenient to yourself.
- Prior to your consultation I will require you to complete a comprehensive questionnaire and return it at least 48 hours before your consultation. I will then review all of this information and begin to form a personalised healthcare plan.
- For the consultation please bring with you any paperwork or blood results you have, and details relevant to your current condition.
- During the one-hour consultation I will gather any further information required, have an in-depth discussion with you and answer any questions you may have.
- After the consultation I will create an individualised lifestyle plan which will be emailed to you.
- Follow-up half hour appointments can be booked.
PLEASE NOTE payment via Credit/Debit card, cash or BACS transfer will be required at time of booking.
- An in-depth hour-long face to face consultation including individualised lifestyle plan £250
- Follow up appointments: 30 min are charged at £120
- All subsequent tests ordered will be charged separately and will be fully discussed prior to any requests being made
- Referral letters are charged at a flat rate of £40
- Private prescriptions are charged at £15
- Cancellation with greater than 48 hours’ notice given – NO CHARGE
- Cancellation with greater than 48 hours’ notice with re-booking – NO CHARGE
- Cancellation with less than 48 hours’ notice and no re-booking - 30% charge
- Cancellation and re-booking within 48 hours, incurs a £20 administration charge
- Missed appointments will be charged at 100% of the appointment fee